Book your room at Coogee Bay Hotel
Family-friendly hotel with restaurant and nightclub
This family-friendly Coogee hotel is located on the boardwalk, within a 15-minute walk of Coogee Beach and Gordon's Bay. Clovelly Beach and Maroubra Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a nightclub, and 4 bars/lounges. Other amenities include a conference center, WiFi in public areas, and meeting rooms.
All 74 individually furnished rooms feature WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, plasma TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 4 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 4293 square feet (399 square meters) include a conference center and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (meters) - 399
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1998
- Conference space size (feet) - 4293
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 25 AUD per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 25 AUD per week )
Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Plasma TV
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Brasserie - This beachfront brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 12 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.00 per day.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: AUD 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 25 per week (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 60
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.00 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by Star Ratings Australia
Star Ratings Australia assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.