Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly hotel in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross) near Fitzroy Gardens
This family-friendly hotel is located in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross), close to Elizabeth Bay House, Fitzroy Gardens, and Royal Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are The Domain and King Street Gallery.
In addition to a restaurant, Devere Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to refrigerators and air conditioning, guestrooms feature safes along with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 117
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Business center
- Medical assistance available
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Apollo - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: The hotel will not check in guests without a photo ID and credit card. Only passport and drivers license will be accepted.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to couples
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 150
- Late check-out fee: AUD 150
- Additional towels/sheets fee: AUD 4 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.