Please enter your travel dates.
Premium Twin Room with City Views
- Two Single Beds
Premium King Room with City Views
- One King Bed
Premium King Room with Harbour Views
- One King Bed
Premium Twin Room with Harbour Views
- Two Single Beds
Sydney property near Sydney Tower
Located in Sydney's Central Business District, this Darling Harbour hotel is also less than a kilometre from the restaurants, cafes, and bars of Cockle Bay and shopping at the Queen Victoria Building.
The hotel's tiny sandstone pub dates from the 1850s and offers a range of international and local brews to complement its barbecue menu and counter meals; a more up-market restaurant overlooks Darling Harbour.
Guestrooms offer views over the city's business/shopping districts or Darling Harbour and are decorated in earthy tones. Amenities include large desks, cable/satellite TVs, and pay movies.
A small arcade located below the hotel caters to travellers on a tight time schedule or those looking for easy shopping options. It offers gifts and jewellery shops, and a beauty salon. Hotel amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, parking (surcharge), a laundry service and express check-out. The hotel is located in the center of Sydney's business district.
The hotel's business facilities comprise a business center, wired and wireless Internet access in public areas for a fee, plus a wide range of meeting, conference, and exhibition spaces. Audiovisual equipment is available (surcharges), including electronic projection screens. Full audiovisual support is available from the hotel's in-house audiovisual team.
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 683
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Corn Exchange Restaurant - Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. Al fresco dining available on a wide terrace overlooking Darling Harbour. Contemporary à la carte and buffet cuisine.
Dundee Arms Pub – Sandstone pub dating back to the 1850s has been sensitively incorporated into the hotel complex. Variety of pub counter meals plus a wide range of local and imported beers. Aussie barbeque option available during the summer months. Both indoor and outdoor seating available. Open for lunch and dinner Monday–Friday and late afternoon until late on Saturday. Closed Sunday.
Bar Eleven – This rooftop bar offers cocktails and beers from the Best Brews program. Guests can also order some great food from the available bar menu designed by Executive Chef Ambrose. Bar Eleven is open from Thursday to Saturday during the evenings.
The on-site fitness centre, located on level one, offers equipment and views across Darling Harbour. Open 24 hours and accessed by guestroom security keys, the gym features weight and rowing machines, treadmills, and stationary bikes.
Approximately 15 minutes' walk from the hotel, a scenic running and walking track extends from the Sydney Opera House through the Royal Botanic Gardens and along the harbour. A 10-minute taxi ride away is Centennial Park, offering extensive running and walking tracks in addition to horse riding, with golfing and tennis options close by.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 45 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 90
- Deposit: AUD 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.