Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, Balcony, City View
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
A special place, big on designer style with a focus on chic relaxation.
On Sydney's North Shore
Set on the abundantly leafy North Shore (right near the Royal North Shore Hospital), explore the stunning beaches and heritage-listed national parks of Sydney’s North Shore and Northern beaches.
Food Store, Putting Green
Visit our professional putting green or wind down in the spacious lobby area with Sure Cafe & Food Store and Bar. Our Yin & Yang rooms offer large, light-filled event spaces which open up to an outdoor area.
The ultimate slumber!
We’ve designed a hotel space dedicated to your relaxation and gorgeous guest rooms offering King-sized Urban snorer beds (for the comfiest slumber ever!), premium amenities, robes, slippers and luxury linen.
Hotel Urban St Leonards. More than a Hotel…
Not your typical Sydney hotel. Hotel Urban St Leonards presents accommodation with a difference, offering more comfort, more luxury and more inspiration.
This is a special place, big on designer style and with a focus on modern comfort and relaxation. Whether you’re staying with us for a meeting or conference, or enjoying some leisure time, we’re serious about helping you unwind. So we’ve designed a hotel space and luxury guest rooms which offer comfort that’s the next best thing to sleeping at home.
What sets our accommodation apart?
That’s something we can’t define for you in words, but you’ll know once you step into our place.
Wave goodbye to typical stuffy hotel corridors and interior décor - leading architects and interior designers have created an Urban experience that’s unique in both appearance and appeal. Set on the abundantly leafy North Shore (and right near the Royal North Shore Hospital), you’ll enter an inviting space which is as relaxed and cosy as it is modern and effortlessly stylish.
So many ways to unwind…
There’s more than meets the eye at Hotel Urban St Leonards, with so many ways to kick-back and relax:
• Revitalise in luxury guest rooms, with Urban Snorer beds - designed for the comfiest slumber ever!
• Visit our professional putting green ideal for golfing enthusiasts
• Wind down in the spacious lobby area with Sure Cafe and Food Store and Bar
• Chill out in Sweet Urban rooms with huge outdoor balconies, BBQ and sun loungers, and luxurious private spa baths
Perfect events and superb cuisine
Hotel Urban St Leonards also boasts spacious event spaces, ideal no matter what the occasion. Whether it’s a business conference or meeting, or for a wedding event or birthday, our Yin & Yang venues feature inspiring, natural light-infused spaces, designer finishes and décor, tasty menu options and a unique connected outdoor area. Consider our Chat Room for smaller groups, when more intimate surrounds are what you’re looking for.
For more casual meetings or long Friday work lunches, why not hold your get-together in our Sure Café? With a specially selected range of regionally sourced, seasonal, fresh produce this is the place to meet and eat. When you’re done, chill out in Sure’s Bar and outdoor area, with great tunes perfect for winding down in style.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 100
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1518
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1972
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
Whether you’re after a nourishing breakfast, a quick and satisfying lunch, an intimate dinner, or simply a leisurely cup of premium coffee, Sure Café promises to deliver. Sure’s menu is adjusted seasonally using only super-fresh produce and complimented by an extensive wine list.
During the day, a sun-drenched dining room and courtyard with a relaxing Japanese fountain makes Sure the perfect place for all-day dining. In the evening dim lighting and flickering tea-light candles transform the space, with a softer ambience producing a relaxed and intimate dining space. No matter what the occasion or time of day, you’re ‘Sure’ to enjoy a memorable dining experience.
With its central location on Sydney’s Lower North Shore, St Leonards is the perfect place to base yourself for a holiday exploring the stunning beaches and heritage-listed national parks of Sydney’s North Shore and Northern beaches.
If you’d like information on the myriad of things to do from St Leonards and Sydney city we’d be delighted to recommend for you.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Golf - miniature on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 15 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.