Availability: ibis Sydney Airport
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Mascot hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Mascot, this hotel is close to George Hanna Memorial Museum, Cahill Park, and Kogarah Golf Course. Local attractions also include University of Sydney and University of New South Wales.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Sydney Airport features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms have iPod docking stations, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Sydney Airport Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Mascot hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Ibis Sydney Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Year Built 2000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $7.50 AUD /2 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 10 AM.
Ibis Kitchen Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
ibis Sydney Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 7.50 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 6.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 14 per night
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.