Book your room at Macleay Hotel
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Twin StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Harbour View StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Harbour View Twin StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Harbour View Triple StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Apartment hotel with pool, in Sydney's Potts Point district
Near Fitzroy Gardens
In the popular Potts Point district, this hotel is a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross Station and a short train ride or 30-minute walk from the central business district. Fitzroy Gardens is 0.3 km away.
Outdoor pool, BBQ area
The hotel offers a small outdoor pool, 24-hour business center, a barbecue area, and complimentary gym passes. A washer and dryer are on each floor. A Thai restaurant is on the premises, and a supermarket is across the street.
Affordably priced studio apartments feature kitchenettes, flat-panel TVs, and views of the district, harbour, or Opera House and bridge. iPod docks and high-speed Internet access are provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The Macleay Hotel is in Sydney's Potts Point district, steps from Kings Cross restaurants, cafés, shops, and nightlife. A bus stop is across from the hotel, and the Kings Cross train station is a five-minute walk.
An outdoor pool is on site, and guests enjoy an on-site fitness facility. The hotel also offers a barbecue area, a DVD and book library, a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. The Hotel also offers a one-way airport shuttle service (surcharge). A washer/dryer is on each floor. Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Breakfast room service is provided by the Zinc Café.
The Macleay Hotel has designated areas for smoking. Secure self-parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 9
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1965
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $15.00 AUD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $15.00 AUD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Macleay Street Bistro
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Macleay Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 8 (one way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.