Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Harbour View Studio
Apartment hotel with pool, in Sydney's Potts Point district
Near Fitzroy Gardens
In the popular Potts Point district, this hotel is a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross Station and a short train ride or 30-minute walk from the central business district. Fitzroy Gardens is 0.3 km away.
Outdoor pool, BBQ area
The hotel offers a small outdoor pool, 24-hour business center, a barbecue area, and complimentary gym passes. A washer and dryer are on each floor. A Thai restaurant is on the premises, and a supermarket is across the street.
Affordably priced studio apartments feature kitchenettes, flat-panel TVs, and views of the district, harbour, or Opera House and bridge. iPod docks and high-speed Internet access are provided.
The Macleay Hotel is in Sydney's Potts Point district, steps from Kings Cross restaurants, cafés, shops, and nightlife. A bus stop is across from the hotel, and the Kings Cross train station is a five-minute walk.
An outdoor pool is on site, and guests enjoy an on-site fitness facility. The hotel also offers a barbecue area, a DVD and book library, a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. The Hotel also offers a one-way airport shuttle service (surcharge). A washer/dryer is on each floor. Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
The award-winning Arun Thai restaurant, located on the premises, serves dinner and provides evening room service. Breakfast room service is provided by the Zinc Café.
The Macleay Hotel has designated areas for smoking. Secure self-parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1965
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cooking facilities
- DVD player
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Wake-up calls
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- Water view
- City view
- Sea view
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Macleay Street Bistro
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 8 (one way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in The Green Leaf Environmental Standard (GLES), a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.