Book your room at Mantra Parramatta
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
One Bedroom Executive SpaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Spa StudioMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Luxury apartment with restaurant and outdoor pool
Located in the heart of Parramatta, this luxury apartment is within a 15-minute walk of Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre, Queens Wharf Reserve, and Parramatta Heritage Centre. Parramatta Park and Riverside Theatres are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 230 apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus wired Internet and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Mantra Parramatta provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The apartment offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This luxury apartment also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mantra Parramatta is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Number of floors - 16
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired high-speed internet (25 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Ivory - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.