Availability: Mercure Sydney International Airport
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Wolli Creek with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Wolli Creek, this hotel is close to Cahill Park, Kogarah Golf Course, and George Hanna Memorial Museum. Area attractions also include University of Sydney and Darling Harbour.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Sydney International Airport features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Sydney International Airport Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 9289 square feet (863 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, barbecue grills, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle.
Mercure Sydney International Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 271
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 863
- Conference space size (feet) - 9289
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Seasons - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
The Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Mercure Sydney International Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 6 (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 120
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.