Availability: Mercure Sydney International Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- One Twin Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star hotel in Wolli Creek with a conference center
Situated near the airport, in Wolli Creek, this hotel is close to Cahill Park, Kogarah Golf Course, and George Hanna Memorial Museum. Area attractions also include Darling Harbour and Circular Quay.
Mercure Sydney International Airport provides a bar/lounge, a conference center, a 24-hour business center, and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Sydney International Airport Amenities
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 9289 square feet (863 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, barbecue grills, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Wedding services, currency exchange, and tour assistance can be provided.
Mercure Sydney International Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 271
- Tour assistance
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9289
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 863
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Bradleys Bar and Lounge - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Mercure Sydney International Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AUD 1 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 6 (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 120
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.