Book your room at Mercure Sydney International Airport
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Cahill Park and Kogarah Golf Course. George Hanna Memorial Museum is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a conference center, and WiFi in public areas.
All 271 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find wired Internet, satellite TV, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 9289 square feet (863 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, barbecue grills, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure Sydney International Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 271
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 9289
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 863
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (24.95 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (24.95 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (24.95 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Seasons - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
The Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Mercure Sydney International Airport
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 6 (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 120
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.