Book your room at Mercure Sydney Potts Point
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross)
This hotel is located in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross), close to King Street Gallery, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Also nearby are Darling Harbour and Circular Quay.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Sydney Potts Point features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Sydney Potts Point is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Number of floors - 15
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1963
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 27.50 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5 AUD per 30 minutes surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cursa - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per day
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.