Book your room at Mercure Sydney Potts Point
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross)
This hotel is located in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross), close to King Street Gallery, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Also nearby are Darling Harbour and Circular Quay.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Sydney Potts Point features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Sydney Potts Point is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Number of floors - 15
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1963
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 27.50 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 AUD per 30 minutes surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cursa - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Mercure Sydney Potts Point
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per day
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.