Availability: Mercure Sydney Potts Point
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Harbour View
- One Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- One Twin Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Bay View
- One Queen Bed
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross)
This hotel is located in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross), close to King Street Gallery, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Also nearby are Darling Harbour and Circular Quay.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Sydney Potts Point features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Sydney Potts Point Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) and an area shuttle. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure Sydney Potts Point is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Number of floors - 15
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1963
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cursa - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Sydney Potts Point Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: AUD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per day
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.