Availability: Mercure Sydney
Standard Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Privilege Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Double Room with 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Centrally located in the heart of Sydney City
Located in the entertainment district, this hotel is within 1 km of Darling Harbour, home to the convention centre, the Powerhouse Museum, the Sydney Entertainment Centre, and other major attractions.
Rooftop indoor pool
Up on the 15th floor, the rooftop indoor pool area boasts bird's eye views of the city. Mercure Sydney also features a sauna, a gym, paperless check-in, restaurants and bars, and 24-hour room service.
32-inch LCD TVs
Air-conditioned guestrooms offer 32-inch LCD TVs, wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge), refrigerators or minibars, coffee/tea makers, and in-room safes. Beds indulge with fluffy duvets and European pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Sydney Amenities
With a convenient location in the heart of the entertainment district, Mercure Sydney puts guests within easy reach of the Capitol Theatre, the Powerhouse Museum, the aquarium, and Darling Harbour shops and restaurants.
The hotel's rooftop indoor pool area, situated on the 15th floor, has large windows framing city views. A fitness center and sauna are also on site. Wireless high-speed Internet is available (surcharge). 8 meeting rooms provide 18,626 square feet (1,731 square meters) of space with audiovisual equipment. The hotel's Caboose Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
The hotel is 656 feet (200 meters) from Sydney Central rail station, providing speedy access to the airport and other key destinations. An airport shuttle and secure parking are available for a fee. Pets are not allowed.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 517
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 15
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18626
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1731
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Four Elements Restaurant & Bar - Outstanding fare paired with Australian wines. Seafood, poultry, lamb, pork vegetarian dishes with an accent on fresh local ingredients. Open daily for breakfast and dinner.
Eve's Place Bar & Bistro - Located on the street level, on Railway Square. Pub atmosphere. Drinks, snacks, happy hour. Open daily.
M Bar & Lounge - Specialty cocktails, wine by the glass, light lunch, and snacks. Open daily.
Curry Leaf Classic Indian Take-away - Indian food for take-out. Open weekdays, noon till mid-afternoon.
Mercure Sydney's indoor rooftop pool is on the 15th floor and accessed via the via the 14th floor. The 12-metre-long pool is open from early morning till late night. It is heated during the colder seasons. Other facilities include an air-conditioned gym and a sauna.
Mercure Sydney Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 22.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Kids stay & eat breakfast free
Book a stay in any room type and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- 2 children up to 15 years stay free using existing bedding
- 2 children up to 15 years eat free breakfast when dining with parents at Four Elements Restaurant
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.