Book your room at Metro Hotel Sydney Central
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Double Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Haymarket hotel in Sydney CBD, near University of Sydney
This family-friendly Haymarket hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 5-minute walk of Capitol Theatre, World Square Shopping Centre, and Paddy's Market. University of Sydney and Sydney Opera House are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 220 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus WiFi and cable TV. Free newspapers, hair dryers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measure 2045 square feet (190 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Metro Hotel Sydney Central is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 12
- Conference space size (meters) - 190
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 2045
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 AUD per hour )
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Indigo on Capitol - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay