Book your room at Metro Hotel Sydney Central
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Double Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Haymarket hotel near Darling Harbour
Located in the heart of Haymarket, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Capitol Theatre, World Square Shopping Centre, and Paddy's Market. Also nearby are Chinatown Night Market and Market City.
In addition to a restaurant, Metro Hotel Sydney Central features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measure 2045 square feet (190 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Metro Hotel Sydney Central is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 12
- Conference space size (meters) - 190
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2045
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 AUD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 AUD per hour )
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Indigo on Capitol - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.