Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Superior Queen Room
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Double Room
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Family-friendly Haymarket hotel near World Square Shopping Centre
Located in the heart of Haymarket, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Capitol Theatre, World Square Shopping Centre, and Paddy's Market. Also nearby are Chinatown Night Market and Market City.
In addition to a restaurant, Metro Hotel Sydney Central features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 2045 square feet (190 square meters) include banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and tour assistance can be provided.
Metro Hotel Sydney Central is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 12
- Banquet facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 190
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Tour assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2045
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
Indigo on Capitol - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that credit card payments will be subject to a supplement as from 1 July 2011.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.