Book your room at Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Haymarket (Darling Harbour - Pyrmont) near Darling Harbour
This luxury hotel is located in Haymarket (Darling Harbour - Pyrmont), close to Chinese Garden of Friendship, Darling Harbour, and University of Sydney. Also nearby are Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4.5-star property. Event facilities measuring 4144 square feet (385 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Number of floors - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 385
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4144
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (10.00 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (10.00 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Pumphouse - Onsite restaurantGuests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Ceezens - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast only. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.