Book your room at Novotel Sydney Central
Standard Two Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Room, City View
Suite, 1 King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Haymarket near Darling Harbour
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Railway Square, Sydney Convention Centre, and Darling Harbour. Also nearby are Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Sydney Central features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Sydney Central
- At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Sydney Central provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 265 square feet (25 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
Novotel Sydney Central is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 255
- Luggage storage
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 25
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 265
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Secure parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Field House Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Novotel Sydney Central
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 23 per night
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.