Availability: Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour
Standard TwinMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Darling Harbour View QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Darling Harbour View TwinMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Sydney (Darling Harbour - Pyrmont) near Darling Harbour
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Sydney, walking distance from Harbourside and Darling Harbour. Also nearby are Sydney Opera House and University of Sydney.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour provides an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 2250 square feet (209 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 525
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tennis on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2250
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Conference space size (meters) - 209
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Dish a restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 34 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 45 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.