Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
- Two Single Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
- One King Bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Ocean View
- Two Double Beds
Standard Twin Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Queen Beds
4.5-star luxury hotel in Manly with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Manly, this luxury hotel is close to Manly Beach, Manly Wharf, and Manly Art Gallery and Museum. Also nearby are Manly Sea Life Sanctuary and North Head Quarantine Station.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a children's club.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.
Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a children's club, an arcade/game room, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 213
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Children's club
- Tour assistance
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Zalis Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.