Book your room at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Sydney Olympic Park (Homebush Bay - Sydney Olympic Park) near Sydney Showground
This luxury hotel is located in Sydney Olympic Park (Homebush Bay - Sydney Olympic Park), close to Sydney Showground, Sydney International Aquatic Centre, and Urban Jungle Adventure Park. Also nearby are ANZ Stadium and Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Novotel Sydney Olympic Park features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 8999 square feet (836 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8999
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Year Built 2000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 27.50 AUD per day ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 0.55 AUD per minute ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: AUD 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 0.55 per minute (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.