Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
- One King Bed
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Sydney Olympic Park (Homebush Bay - Sydney Olympic Park) near Sydney Showground
This luxury hotel is located in Sydney Olympic Park (Homebush Bay - Sydney Olympic Park), close to Sydney Showground, Sydney International Aquatic Centre, and Urban Jungle Adventure Park. Also nearby are ANZ Stadium and Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Novotel Sydney Olympic Park features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and laptop-compatible safes.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 8999 square feet (836 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park is a smoke-free property.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8999
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 836
- Year Built 2000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wake-up calls
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 0.55 per minute (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5.0 stars.