Availability: Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Sydney Olympic Park (Homebush Bay - Sydney Olympic Park) near Sydney Showground
This luxury hotel is located in Sydney Olympic Park (Homebush Bay - Sydney Olympic Park), close to Sydney Showground, Sydney International Aquatic Centre, and Urban Jungle Adventure Park. Also nearby are ANZ Stadium and Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Novotel Sydney Olympic Park features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 8999 square feet (836 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 8999
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Year Built 2000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 0.55 per minute (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5.0 stars.