Book your room at PARKROYAL Parramatta
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Superior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
4.5-star luxury hotel in Parramatta with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Parramatta Heritage Centre, Riverside Theatres, and Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre. Also nearby are Parramatta Stadium and Parramatta Park.
In addition to a restaurant, PARKROYAL Parramatta features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2011.
PARKROYAL Parramatta is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 196
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 12
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Table 30 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for PARKROYAL Parramatta
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 16 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 19 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per day
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.