Book your room at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Spa)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
5-star luxury hotel in Sydney Olympic Park (Homebush Bay - Sydney Olympic Park) near Sydney Showground
This luxury hotel is located in Sydney Olympic Park (Homebush Bay - Sydney Olympic Park), close to Sydney International Aquatic Centre, Sydney Showground, and Urban Jungle Adventure Park. Also nearby are Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre and ANZ Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel.
Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 311
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 212
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 16
- Audiovisual equipment
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bacar Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.