Book your room at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
Please enter your travel dates.
Premier Room - Australia Autumn Bed & Breakfast Offer
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast for 2 is included in your stay.
- 1 king
Sydney hotel with indoor pool, near Circular Quay
In city centre
Ideally situated in the CBD, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney is within a 5-to-10-minute walk of Circular Quay, Sydney Opera House, The Rocks, and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
The hotel is home to the chic Bistro Fax Restaurant & Bar as well as the famous Bentley Restaurant & Bar. 24-hour room service is available. An on-site health club features an indoor lap pool, spa tub, steam room, and gym.
Deep soaking tubs
Large, stylish guestrooms reflect the 19th-century construction of the property and feature flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with deep soaking tubs and separate showers. The hotel is smoke-free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
Located in Sydney's CBD, this boutique-style hotel occupies a handsomely restored 19th-century landmark building. Businesses, shops, and attractions are within a short walk. The hotel is entirely smoke-free.
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney's health club is located on the mezzanine level and features a 49.2-foot (15-meter) indoor lap pool, spa, steam room, gym, and Lattouf Hair and Day Spa, where massage and beauty services are available.
The hotel is home to the Bistro Fax Restaurant & Bar, serving breakfast, weekday lunch, dinner, and drinks in a casually chic setting. A second dining venue, the Bentley Restaurant & Bar, moved to the hotel following 7 successful years in its original Surry Hills location. The acclaimed restaurant features à la carte dining, signature house-cured meats, a separate bar menu, and a customized wine list with nearly 700 options. Serving lunch weekdays and dinner Monday through Saturday. 24-hour room service is also available.
A business center is located on the mezzanine level. An Internet point is also available. The hotel provides a one-way airport shuttle service (surcharge) at guests' request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 362
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 500
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1924
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5382
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- MP3 docking station
- Eat and drink
Bistro Fax Restaurant & Bar - Contemporary Australian cuisine with European influences. Extensive wine list, cocktails, bar menu. Open daily for breakfast and dinner, and lunch on weekdays.
In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Bentley Restaurant & Bar - A la carte dining, signature house-cured meats, and a separate bar menu with more casual fare. Guests select from almost 700 wines while dining in one of Sydney's most historic rooms, renovated to add modern sculptural elements. Open for lunch weekdays and dinner Monday through Saturday.
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 85 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per night
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.