Availability: Radisson Hotel & Suites Sydney
Please enter your travel dates.
Studio Guest Room - Hot Deals Stay 2 Nights Save up to 20%
Studio, 2 Queen Beds - Hot Deals Stay 2 Nights Save up to 20%
Suite, 1 Bedroom - Hot Deals Stay 2 Nights Save up to 20%
Business Suite (Class) - Hot Deals Stay 2 Nights Save up to 20%
Darling Harbour hotel close to Town Hall
Chinatown, Spanish Quarter
Set at the crossroads of Chinatown and the Spanish Quarter in Darling Harbour, this hotel is also just half a km from Town Hall train station.
Pool, spa, sauna
Miniature ceiling lights create a starry sky effect above the hotel's indoor pool, which is complemented by a spa tub, dry sauna, and 24-hour fitness room.
Space and light
The spacious rooms and suites are nonsmoking, at least 45 square metres, and feature balconies that let in plenty of natural light and fresh air.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Hotel & Suites Sydney Amenities
This eight-story hotel features a spa, dry sauna, steam room, 24-hour fitness room, and 12-meter heated indoor pool. The fitness room includes a cardiovascular machine, resistance weights, and a boxing bag.
The 24-hour business center offers a range of local and national newspapers and one networked computer. Printing and binding services are available upon request (surcharges). Meeting facilities include an exhibit space, and 5 conference rooms including 4 smaller rooms and 1 larger. The 4 smaller rooms can be joined by opening partitions to create another large hall. Complimentary wireless and wired Internet access is available in public areas.
Other services provided include babysitting/child care (surcharge), tours/ticket assistance, and garage parking with valet service (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 8
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Plasma TV
- City view
One on 1 Brasserie - Casual, all-day dining restaurant with views of adjacent Chinatown and Darling Harbour. Cuisine combines the traditions of European cuisine with the tastes of Asia.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site.
Recreational amenities include a spa, dry sauna, 24-hour fitness room, and 12-metre heated indoor pool. The small fitness room includes a cardiovascular machine, resistance weights, and boxing bag.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Hotel & Suites Sydney Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Bronze Benchmarked, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.