Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
Superior Twin Room
- Two Queen Beds
Superior Room, City View
- One Queen Bed
Superior Twin Room, City View
- Two Double Beds
Family-friendly hotel in Camperdown (Inner West) near King Street
This family-friendly hotel is located in Camperdown (Inner West), close to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, King Street, and Wildlife Sydney. Also nearby are Sydney Aquarium and Glebe Markets.
In addition to a restaurant, Rydges Camperdown features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and safes.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Rydges Camperdown provides a sauna and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1701 square feet (158 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport at scheduled times is offered to guests.
Rydges Camperdown is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 144
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1701
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 158
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Garage parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Rowleys Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 22 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 18 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.