Availability: Rydges Cronulla
Ocean View QueenMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Ocean View TwinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard QueenMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Ocean View SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
4-star family-friendly hotel in Cronulla with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Cronulla, this eco-friendly hotel is close to North Cronulla Beach, South Cronulla Beach, and Elouera Beach. Also nearby are Wanda Beach and Remondis Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Rydges Cronulla features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rydges Cronulla Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Rydges Cronulla provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3529 square feet (328 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and 24-hour room service. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 km is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Rydges Cronulla is a smoke-free property.
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3529
- Conference space size (meters) - 328
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Business center
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 11
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Microwave (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Mundo Latin Grill - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Latin American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Rydges Cronulla Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.