Availability: Rydges North Sydney
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room
Standard Room, Harbour View
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom
Standard Room, Park View
- 1 queen
North Sydney hotel near Sydney Harbour Bridge
Luna Park: 1.5 km
This North Sydney hotel is 1.5 km (1 mi) from Luna Park and about 2 km (1.2 mi) from the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Circular Quay and the Sydney Opera House are 2.6 km (1.6 mi) away.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The Mundo tapas restaurant uses iPads as menus. Rydges North Sydney provides complimentary local shuttle service.
Signature Dream Beds
Guestrooms face a park or the harbour. All feature signature Rydges Dream Beds with pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian cotton linens, plump pillows, and damask covers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rydges North Sydney Amenities
This hotel is a short walk from North Sydney's business district. A complimentary shuttle service within 5 km is available weekday mornings.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided on the ground floor, including the lobby area and the Mundo restaurant and bar. Mundo features tapas, internationally inspired small plates, and creative cocktails. Guests can place their orders on Apple iPads. 24-hour room service is available.
Rydges North Sydney also offers a business centre with 6 meeting and conference rooms offering 6,596 square feet (613 square meters) of meeting space, and underground parking for a fee.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1973
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6596
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 613
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Room service (24 hours)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Mundo - Globally inspired tapas. Wine, beer, creative cocktails. Custom-designed iPad menu application, including photos and tasting notes. Breakfast features smoothie station, fresh juices, Italian espresso, hot and cold selections. Open daily, early morning till late evening.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
Rydges North Sydney Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29.50 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.