Availability: Rydges Parramatta
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Panoramic SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Rosehill with 3 restaurants
Situated in the business district, this luxury hotel is close to Rosehill Gardens Racecourse, Elizabeth Farm, and Queens Wharf Reserve. Also nearby are University of Western Sydney Parramatta Campus and Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Rydges Parramatta features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rydges Parramatta Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to an indoor pool, Rydges Parramatta provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Rydges Parramatta has designated areas for smoking.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Stock Dining Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Steeds Club Grill and Bar - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily
Fire and Ice - This buffet restaurant serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Rydges Parramatta Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: AUD 30
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.