Availability: Rydges World Square
Please enter your travel dates.
Executive King Room
Superior Twin Room
Executive One Bedroom King Suite
Aussie brand in key entertainment district
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Entertainment just steps away
Theatres, cinemas, Chinatown, the Spanish quarter, shopping arcades, and discount stores are all within a 0.5 km radius of Rydges World Square.
Business and leisure
Guests have free access to the hotel fitness center, featuring multiple weight stations and Life Cycle cardio machines equipped with iPod hook-ups and built-in TV, A small business center, a lobby bar/lounge, an all-day restaurant, guest laundries, and a large meeting and function room are also on site.
From executive to family
Guestrooms feature king beds, ensuite bathrooms with separate baths and showers, windows that open, work desks, wireless and broadband Internet access, flat-screen televisions, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rydges World Square Amenities
In the district surrounding Rydges World Square there is a multitude of entertainment options including cinemas, the Capitol Theatre, The Entertainment Center, Chinatown, Liverpool Street's Spanish quarter, shopping arcades, and a wide range of cafes, restaurants, and bars. The hotel itself is positioned above a large shopping complex. Town Hall and Central railway stations are approximately 500 meters away offering access to city circle, inter-suburban, and country rail lines. Guests have free access to the fully remodeled fitness center, featuring weight stations and Life Cycle cardio equipment. Other hotel amenities include two guest laundries, a bar/lounge, a restaurant, a business center with high-speed Internet access, and one function room. Wireless Internet access is available across the large lobby area and all guestrooms (surcharge). Valet parking is available on site (surcharge).
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 452
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wake-up calls
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- City view
Sphere - All-day lobby restaurant with open kitchen serving full buffet breakfast with eggs to order and health “Rise Breakfast” options; and à la carte dinner.
Square Bar - Newly renovated lobby bar with all day snacks/light menu options and wide range of beverages.
Rydges World Square includes a 120-square-metre fitness facility with city views.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Rydges World Square Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: The regular 2 PM check-in time does not apply to the Deluxe King 8.30pm check-in room type. Guests who have booked the "Deluxe King 8.30pm check-in" room type will not be permitted to check-in prior to 8:30.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 22 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 8 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AUD 8 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.