Book your room at Savoy Double Bay Hotel
Family-friendly motel with coffee shop/café and 24-hour front desk
This family-friendly Double Bay motel is located on the boardwalk, within 3 mi (5 km) of Paddington Markets, Sydney Parliament House and State Library of New South Wales. Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a coffee shop/café, this motel has WiFi in public areas and coffee/tea in the lobby. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 40 individually furnished rooms feature WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Savoy Double Bay Hotel
The motel offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly motel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services.
Savoy Double Bay Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1985
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 AUD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 AUD per hour )
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 7.50 and AUD 12.50 for adults, AUD 7.50 and AUD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 45
- Late check-out fee: AUD 45
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
We should mention
Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Alcohol is not served at this property.