Please enter your travel dates.
Shared Dormitory, Men only
Shared Dormitory, Women only
Shared Dormitory, Men only
Hostel with an outdoor pool, in Collaroy (Northern Beaches)
This hostel is located in Collaroy (Northern Beaches), close to the beach, Edgar Gornall Wildflower Gardens, Tramshed Arts and Community Centre, and Dee Why Beach. Local attractions also include North Narrabeen Beach and Brookvale Oval.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Sydney Beachouse YHA - Hostel/Backpacker accommodation provides a rooftop terrace, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and laundry facilities.
All guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and shared bathrooms.
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Collaroy hostel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Sydney Beachouse YHA - Hostel/Backpacker accommodation is a smoke-free property.
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Shared bathroom
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Extra towels/bedding
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe Niko - Overlooking the garden, this café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered. Closed Monday. Some meals may not be served daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open until 7 PM. Guests planning to arrive after 7 PM must contact the Night Manager or follow the instructions on the front door.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 7.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 7.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in limited public areas: AUD 4 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.