Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Courtyard Area
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room - City Sale - 1pm Check-in and Check-out!
- One King Bed
Hip hotel steps from Kings Cross clubs and cafes
In lively Potts Point
In Sydney's Potts Point district, this contemporary hotel is a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross dining, shopping, and nightlife. Darling Harbour and the Sydney Opera House are 2 km (1.2 mi) away.
Spa services and free Wi-fi
The Diamant Boutique Hotel offers spa services and complimentary Wi-fi, as well as complimentary passes to a nearby gym.
42-inch plasma TVs
Stylish guestrooms feature 42-inch plasma TVs, DVD players, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, iPod docks, premium bedding, and fully stocked minibars. Private bathrooms come with showers. All rooms are smoke-free.
The Diamant Boutique Hotel Sydney is in the heart of the Darlinghurst, Kings Cross, and Potts Point triangle, steps from hip nightclubs, restaurants, and shops. Kings Cross Station is a 2-minute walk. Central Sydney businesses and attractions are 1.2 miles (2 kilometers) away.
The hotel is entirely non-smoking. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. Free passes are available to a nearby health club. Limited parking and an airport shuttle are both available for a surcharge. The hotel also has 3 meeting rooms, which combined offer 4,036 square feet (375 square meters) of meeting space.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4036
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 375
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- CD player
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower only
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Many dining options are available within walking distance of The Diamant Boutique Hotel Sydney.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The property offers limited, undercover, secure parking (surcharge).
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per night
- Pet fee: AUD 25 (varies based on length of stay)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.