Availability: The Diamant Boutique Hotel Sydney
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room with BreakfastMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Courtyard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Boulevard SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Courtyard SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room - Stay 2 Nights and Save 15%Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hip hotel steps from Kings Cross clubs and cafes
In lively Potts Point
In Sydney's Potts Point district, this contemporary hotel is a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross dining, shopping, and nightlife. Darling Harbour and the Sydney Opera House are 2 km (1.2 mi) away.
Spa services and free Wi-fi
The Diamant Boutique Hotel offers spa services and complimentary Wi-fi, as well as complimentary passes to a nearby gym.
42-inch plasma TVs
Stylish guestrooms feature air conditioning, 42-inch flat screen HD TVs, DVD players, complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docks, premium bedding, and fully stocked minibars. Private bathrooms come with showers. All rooms are smoke-free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Diamant Boutique Hotel Sydney Amenities
The Diamant Boutique Hotel Sydney is in the heart of the Darlinghurst, Kings Cross, and Potts Point triangle, steps from hip nightclubs, restaurants, and shops. Kings Cross Station is a 2-minute walk. Central Sydney businesses and attractions are 1.2 miles (2 kilometers) away.
The hotel is entirely non-smoking. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. Free passes are available to a nearby health club. Limited parking and an airport shuttle are both available for a surcharge. The hotel also has 2 meeting rooms, which combined offer 807 square feet (75 square meters) of meeting space.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 75
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 807
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Many dining options are available within walking distance of The Diamant Boutique Hotel Sydney.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Diamant Boutique Hotel Sydney Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: AUD 25 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 20-50
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20-60
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.