Book your room at The Kirketon Hotel
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star Darlinghurst hotel in East Sydney with restaurant
Located in East Sydney, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Sydney Jewish Museum, Sydney Opera House, and Darling Harbour. Sydney Harbour Bridge and University of Sydney are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free newspapers, tour/ticket assistance, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 40 rooms offer free WiFi, pillowtop beds, and plasma TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, minibars (stocked with some free items), and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Kirketon Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Darlinghurst hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
The Kirketon Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Fu Man Chu - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: AUD 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.