Book your room at The Maisonette Hotel
Victorian hotel with a restaurant, in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross)
This hotel is located in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross), close to Elizabeth Bay House, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Also nearby are Circular Quay and Darling Harbour.
In addition to a restaurant, The Maisonette Hotel features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
In addition to kitchenettes, guestrooms feature wireless Internet access (surcharge) along with coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Maisonette Hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Victorian hotel also offers laundry facilities, a grocery/convenience store, and express check-in.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1940
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
The Maisonette Hotel has a restaurant on site.
The fine print for The Maisonette Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Late check-out fee: AUD 24
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.