Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Triple Room, Ensuite
- One Double and One Single Bed
Victorian hotel with a restaurant, in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross)
This hotel is located in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross), close to Elizabeth Bay House, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Also nearby are Circular Quay and Darling Harbour.
In addition to a restaurant, The Maisonette Hotel features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
In addition to kitchenettes and microwaves, guestrooms feature wireless Internet access (surcharge) along with minibars and coffee/tea makers.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Victorian hotel also offers laundry facilities, a grocery/convenience store, and express check-in.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1940
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Standard TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
The Maisonette Hotel has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. No late check-in for one night stay. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: AUD 24
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.