- One Double Bed
- One King and Two Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Studio, One Queen Bed, Ocean View
- One Queen Bed
Upscale hotel on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Paradise at the shore
This Manly hotel is located in the suburbs, nestled on the beach a short distance from Manly Beach, Manly Wharf, and Manly Sea Life Sanctuary. Also nearby are North Head Quarantine Station and Sydney Harbour National Park.
Spend the day on The Sebel Manly Beach's beach or relax by one of the hotel's 2 outdoor swimming pools.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include air conditioning and climate control.
The Sebel Manly Beach features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
The Sebel Manly Beach is a smoke-free property.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 83
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Trouser press
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning in the restaurant between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Manly Wine - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 17.00 per night (in/out privileges)
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.