Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
Room, 1 King Bed (Heritage)
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Heritage)
- One King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Water Side)
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Dawes Point (Circular Quay - The Rocks) near Sydney Harbour Bridge
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Dawes Point, walking distance from Colonial House Museum, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Circular Quay. Also nearby are Sydney Opera House and Darling Harbour.
In addition to a restaurant, The Sebel Pier One Sydney features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and refrigerators.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness facility, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Sebel Pier One Sydney is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Pillow menu
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Front Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 35 for adults and AUD 17.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.