Please enter your travel dates.
Tower Superior King Room - Level 3 to 8
Heritage Superior King Room - Level 1 to 3
- 1 King Bed
Tower Premium King Room - Level 20 to 27
- 1 King Bed
Executive King Room with Club Lounge Access - Level 28 to 31
- Executive Club lounge access
- All-Day beverages and light snacks
- Buffet breakfast with hot items
- Pressing of 2 garments per stay
- 1 hour’s use of Executive Club boardroom (subject to availability)
Central Sydney hotel near Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House
Located on Martin Place
Located on Sydney's Martin Place, this central business district hotel is less than 1 kilometer from Sydney Tower, Sydney Parliament House, and Darling Harbour.
Business and leisure
The hotel is part of the restored, historic General Post Office. Amenities include extensive meeting facilities, Mosaic Restaurant, Endota Spa, a health club, and retailers.
Westin Sydney guestrooms feature signature Heavenly Beds, 37-inch LCD TVs with premium channels, and deep soaking bathtubs with separate showers.
The Westin Sydney is in the city's central business district on Martin Place, an address noted for its designer shopping, restaurants, theatres, and nightlife. Part of the hotel incorporates the restored historic General Post Office.
Guests enjoy modern Australian cuisine at Mosaic Restaurant, and cocktails at The Bar, Lounge and Room. The hotel has a fitness facility and also offers a business center and meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment. Multilingual staff can provide currency exchange and tour assistance.
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Number of floors - 31
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Ergonomic chair
- Digital TV service
- Turndown service (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Mosaic Restaurant - Modern Australian cuisine served on Level 1 balcony under natural light from glass atrium ceiling. Open from early morning through dinner hours. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
The Bar, Lounge and Room - Light meals in addition to high tea and cocktails. Open from morning to late night.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The Westin Sydney offers complimentary access to the health club, which also offers classes, a steam room, cardio equipment, and weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
All guests are required to provide appropriate photo identification on arrival. For details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 42 for adults and AUD 21 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 69 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 69 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.