Availability: The Westin Sydney
Tower Superior King Room - Level 3 to 8
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Tower
Heritage Superior King Room - Level 1 to 3
Tower Premium King Room - Level 20 to 27
Central Sydney hotel near Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House
Located on Martin Place
Located on Sydney's Martin Place, this central business district hotel is less than 1 kilometer from Sydney Tower, Sydney Parliament House, and Darling Harbour.
Business and leisure
The hotel is part of the restored, historic General Post Office. Amenities include extensive meeting facilities, Mosaic Restaurant, Endota Spa, a health club, and retailers.
Westin Sydney guestrooms feature signature Heavenly Beds, 37-inch LCD TVs with premium channels, and deep soaking bathtubs with separate showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Sydney Amenities
The Westin Sydney is in the city's central business district on Martin Place, an address noted for its designer shopping, restaurants, theatres, and nightlife. Part of the hotel incorporates the restored historic General Post Office.
Guests enjoy modern Australian cuisine at Mosaic Restaurant, and cocktails at The Bar, Lounge and Room. Hot and cold breakfast options are served in the Club Lounge. The hotel has a fitness facility and also offers a business center and meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment. Multilingual staff can provide currency exchange and tour assistance.
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Number of floors - 31
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- iPod docking station
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Mosaic Restaurant - Modern Australian cuisine served on Level 1 balcony under natural light from glass atrium ceiling. Open from early morning through dinner hours. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
The Bar, Lounge and Room - Light meals in addition to high tea and cocktails. Open from morning to late night.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The Westin Sydney offers complimentary access to the health club, which also offers classes, a steam room, cardio equipment, and weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The Westin Sydney Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 42 for adults and AUD 21 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 69 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 69 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.