Book your room at The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotelBed & breakfast in Pyrmont
Located in the heart of Pyrmont, this bed & breakfast is within 2 mi (3 km) of Australia National Maritime Museum, University of Sydney, and Circular Quay. Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a TV in the lobby are available at this bed & breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 27 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LED TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour features coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a television in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests.
The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Year Built 1886
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LED TV
- Shared bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 7.50 for adults and AUD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 2 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 14.00
- Late check-in fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from Star Ratings Australia. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.