Book your room at Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde Hotel
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Macquarie Park hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Macquarie University, Macquarie Shopping Centre, and Lane Cove National Park. Local attractions also include Killara Golf Club and Marian Street Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde Hotel features a 24-hour business center. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This Macquarie Park hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 22.00 AUD per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 22 AUD per day ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel will place a credit/debit card pre-authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 22.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 7.50 per day
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.