Availability: Travelodge Wynyard
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Executive Double or Twin Room
Downtown Sydney hotel near Circular Quay
Close to the Rocks
The city-center Travelodge Wynyard is within 1 km (0.6 mi) of Circular Quay, the Rocks, and Museum of Contemporary Art. Royal Botanic Gardens and Sydney Opera House are 1.5 km (1 mi) away.
Café and lounge
The casual Citrus Grove Restaurant serves buffet breakfast and à la carte lunch and dinner daily. A lobby bar offers evening cocktails, and room service is available 24 hours per day.
Travelodge Wynyard has 277 non-smoking guestrooms, all featuring high-speed wired Internet access, minibars (stocked with refreshments), and HD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Wynyard Amenities
This 22-story hotel is within walking distance of Sydney's most popular attractions. The lobby includes a 24-hour front desk and free wireless Internet access for the first 15 minutes. Currency exchange, and tour assistance can be provided. A lobby lounge serves beer, wine, and cocktails in the evening. The Citrus Grove Restaurant is a casual café offering breakfast buffets (surcharge)and an international menu for lunch and dinner. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Laundry facilities are on site. Self parking is available for a surcharge. Travelodge Wynyard is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 22
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Internet point
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 277
- Medical assistance available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Citrus Grove Restaurant - Casual café and bar serving local and international fare, including curries, burgers, and seafood. Open for buffet breakfast and à la carte lunch and dinner. Open from 6:30 AM - 10 AM for breakfast; noon - 3 PM for lunch; 6 PM - 10 PM for dinner.
In-room dining - Room service available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
Travelodge Wynyard Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel will place a credit/debit card pre-authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 11 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AUD 28.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 14 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.