Book your room at UWS Village - Parramatta Campus
Parramatta hostel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Parramatta, this hostel is close to University of Western Sydney Parramatta Campus, Queens Wharf Reserve, and Elizabeth Farm. Also nearby are Parramatta Heritage Centre and Rosehill Gardens Racecourse.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), UWS Village - Parramatta Campus provides dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and free self parking.
Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
UWS Village - Parramatta Campus
At your hotel
UWS Village - Parramatta Campus features an outdoor pool, barbecue grills, and a garden. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Parramatta hostel also offers a picnic area, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
UWS Village - Parramatta Campus is a smoke-free property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 AUD / per hour ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.00 AUD / per hour )
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Shared bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
The fine print for UWS Village - Parramatta Campus
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Deposit: AUD 20.00 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.