Availability: Antico Hotel Roma 1880
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 infant)
Suite (Garden&Spa)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
4-star Beaux Arts hotel in Syracuse (Ortygia) near Cathedral of Syracuse
This romantic hotel is located in the heart of Syracuse, walking distance from Church of St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception, Cathedral of Syracuse, and Temple of Apollo. Also nearby are Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi and Arkimedeion Museum.
Antico Hotel Roma 1880 provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a porter/bellhop, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Antico Hotel Roma 1880 Amenities
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Antico Hotel Roma 1880 is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Year Built 1880
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Free international calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Antico Hotel Roma 1880 Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempted from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.