Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king
Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Federal Way eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to The Commons at Federal Way, Rhododendron Botanical Garden, and Pacific Rim Bonsai Collection. Also nearby are Federal Way Community Center and Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way
- At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 1640 square feet (148 square meters) include a ballroom and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Business services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 148
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1640
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free movie channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way
- When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.