Availability: Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Executive Level
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Downtown Tacoma hotel filled with art, near Museum of Glass
Museums, Tacoma Dome
Featuring a museum-quality art collection, this hotel is 0.3 mile from the Tacoma Art Museum, 0.7 mile from the Museum of Glass, 1.5 miles from the Tacoma Dome, and 6.5 miles from Point Defiance Park.
Restaurant, day spa
The Bite restaurant overlooks four floors of modern artworks, including colorful glass creations. Other highlights include an atrium bar, day spa, 24-hour fitness center, and wireless Internet access.
Flat-panel TVs, Wi-Fi
Stylish guestrooms offer flat-panel TVs, luxury bedding, iPod docks, and wireless Internet access. Coffeemakers come with organic coffee. Carrara marble bathrooms are stocked with designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel Amenities
An impressive collection of contemporary art is displayed throughout this Tacoma boutique hotel. The Museum of Glass and the Tacoma Art Museum are both within walking distance. Point Defiance Park, featuring scenic walking trails, a popular zoo, and spectacular views, is 6.5 miles away.
Hotel Murano is home to the Bite restaurant, serving Northwestern and international fare amid modern art. Bite is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available. Valet parking is provided.
The fitness and business centers are open 24 hours a day. The spacious, multilevel Savi Day Spa features a private lobby, hydrotherapy services, a lounge, and a couple’s suite.
This Tacoma hotel is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 319
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 26
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- iPod docking station
- Microwave (on request)
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Bite - Serving comfort food with a modern twist. Offering views of 4 floors of the hotel’s art glass collection.
Lobby Bar - Menu features cocktails and soft drinks. Located in the atrium, which displays more of the hotel’s collection of art glass pieces.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The award-winning Savi Day Spa offers a wide array of refreshing, relaxing, and rejuvenating treatments. Highlights include:
- Swedish, deep-tissue, and hot-stone massage; reflexology
- Facials for women and men
- Medi-spa treatments such as peels, microdermabrasion, Lumi light facials
- Body polish, including body scrub, Vichy rain-water massage, and hydrating body butter
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 45 per room
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.