Book your room at Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Executive Level
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Downtown Tacoma hotel filled with art, near Museum of Glass
Museums, Tacoma Dome
Featuring a museum-quality art collection, this hotel is 0.3 mile from the Tacoma Art Museum, 0.7 mile from the Museum of Glass, 1.5 miles from the Tacoma Dome, and 6.5 miles from Point Defiance Park.
Restaurant, day spa
The Bite restaurant overlooks four floors of modern artworks, including colorful glass creations. Other highlights include an atrium bar, day spa, 24-hour fitness center, and wireless Internet access.
Flat-panel TVs, Wi-Fi
Stylish guestrooms offer flat-panel TVs, luxury bedding, iPod docks, and wireless Internet access. Coffeemakers come with organic coffee. Carrara marble bathrooms are stocked with designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel
- At your hotel
An impressive collection of contemporary art is displayed throughout this Tacoma boutique hotel. The Museum of Glass and the Tacoma Art Museum are both within walking distance. Point Defiance Park, featuring scenic walking trails, a popular zoo, and spectacular views, is 6.5 miles away.
Hotel Murano is home to the Bite restaurant, serving Northwestern and international fare amid modern art. Bite is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available. Valet parking is provided.
The fitness and business centers are open 24 hours a day. The spacious, multilevel Savi Day Spa features a private lobby, hydrotherapy services, a lounge, and a couple’s suite.
This Tacoma hotel is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 319
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 26
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- iPod docking station
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Bite - Serving comfort food with a modern twist. Offering views of 4 floors of the hotel’s art glass collection.
Lobby Bar - Menu features cocktails and soft drinks. Located in the atrium, which displays more of the hotel’s collection of art glass pieces.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The award-winning Savi Day Spa offers a wide array of refreshing, relaxing, and rejuvenating treatments. Highlights include:
- Swedish, deep-tissue, and hot-stone massage; reflexology
- Facials for women and men
- Medi-spa treatments such as peels, microdermabrasion, Lumi light facials
- Body polish, including body scrub, Vichy rain-water massage, and hydrating body butter
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 45 per room
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.